[Histonet] Seeking HT/HTL Program Directors to Write Histology Questions

Judi Bennett judi <@t> medialabinc.net
Thu Sep 25 13:22:35 CDT 2014

Actively seeking *HT/HTL Program Directors* to write* histology questions*
for *MediaLab*!  MediaLab is a leading publisher of online continuing
education (CE) courses, competency assessments, and student preparation
tools. Our online products are used at more than 2,000 laboratories and
university CLS/HT/HTL programs worldwide.

This is a great opportunity to be involved in creating questions to help
HT/HTL students prepare for their ASCP Board of Certification exam and *earn
honorariums* for your participation. The certification examination is
challenging and requires thoughtful preparation. These histology questions,
developed by MediaLab, will be featured in our* Histology Exam Simulator*.

Authors can take advantage of MediaLab's online CourseBuilder to *write
questions anytime, anywhere*. CourseBuilder is easy to use, with an
intuitive interface similar to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. Authors can
quickly create questions and upload relevant images.

To learn more about becoming a MediaLab author and writing histology
questions, please contact Judi Bennett at judi <@t> medialabinc.net  or
call 877-776-8460,
ext. 721.

Thank you,