[Histonet] JCAHO Competency Requirements

Jones, Laura lpjones <@t> srhs-pa.org
Tue Sep 23 09:49:03 CDT 2014

Good Morning!  We are switching from CAP to JCAHO for our inspection and accreditation.  I'm reading a lot about "Six Method Competency", but most of the information I have is geared toward blood testing.  If anyone out there can offer any suggestions as to how I should reformat our competency forms to satisfy JCAHO, I would appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance!

Laura Jones B.A., HT, PBT (ASCP) | Lead Tech, Histology | Community Health Systems
740 East State Street | Sharon PA | Phone (724)983-3950 | Fax (724)983-3982
www.sharonregional.com<http://www.sharonregional.com/> | lpjones <@t> srhs-pa.org<mailto:lpjones <@t> srhs-pa.org>

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.