[Histonet] Whole rat head histology

Christina Kreutzer christina.kreutzer01 <@t> gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 02:25:16 CDT 2014

I want to do the same, with adult rats. doing paraffin sections seems to be
the best option I guess
Am 17.09.2014 18:02 schrieb "Marcum, Pamela A" <PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu>:

> How old are the rats?

histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of William J. O'Connor
III
> Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:38 AM
> To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> Subject: [Histonet] Whole rat head histology
>

> I have a fun project - processing a whole rat head, skull with brain, for
serial sections to see a brain/skull congenital deformity.    Anyone have
any experience with this?  I'd love it if you could share your protocol.
Paraffin or plastic?
> Jackie O'

> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.