Re: [Histonet] RE: Three shades of Eosin

wsimons <@t> athensgastro.com wsimons <@t> athensgastro.com
Thu Sep 11 14:36:26 CDT 2014

Ok, I can't help myself....but all this talk is reminding me of " 50 shades of grey"....
(can't put this on Histonet)

I'll take my "HistoPorn" any day of the week over 50 shades!
All the pretty pictures under the scope. That is my passion~
I get my "3 shades of eosin" with Richard Allan eosin Y.

Wanda K Simons, HT(ASCP)