[Histonet] HT Job Opening at UAMS IN Little Rock AR

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:22:25 CDT 2014

Good Morning,

We have a job opening at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences for a registered HT OR HTL.  We have great benefits, retirement and holidays for our employees and a relaxed, busy Histology Laboratory.  We have an active service with routine histology, special stains on the Dako Artisan and limited hand staining. This is an early morning shift.

Little Rock is a beautiful small city with lots outdoor attractions.  It is a beautiful area to live in and has a great low cost of living overall.  For more information you can e-mail me and send a resume.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Supervisor AP Hisotlogy
4301 W Markham Street