[Histonet] Neutrophil staining

James Watson JWatson <@t> gnf.org
Mon Sep 8 13:04:13 CDT 2014

We have been using this Rat antibody in mouse tissue with both fluorescence and Chromogen detection,  The monoclonal antibody NIMP-R14 is highly specific for murine Ly-6G and Ly-6C.

Neutrophil

Abcam

ab2557

http://www.abcam.com/neutrophil-antibody-nimp-r14-ab2557.html

James Watson HT  ASCP

GNF  Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation

Scientific Technical Leader II, Histology

Tel    858-332-4647

Fax   858-812-1915

jwatson <@t> gnf.org