[Histonet] Adhesive coated slides verses positive charged slides

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Tue Sep 2 13:31:14 CDT 2014

Does anyone have any experience on which slides work better for frozen sections and immunofluorescence stains......adhesive coated or positive charged?

Does anyone else find the selection of a proper slide confusing or is it just my age?   I understand the basis behind hydrophobic, hydrophilic, adhesive coated, and positive charged however we have thought our Leica Apex slides were positive charged all along.

Thanks

Jim

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.