[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 131, Issue 26

Jamal j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Sat Oct 25 03:11:11 CDT 2014

Hi
I am still recommending VIP5 for you
I have:
	Tissue Tek VIP5 Jr
	Leica	AS 6025
	And Leica TP1020
Both of Tissue Tek and Leica are very good but according to your little volume (less than 100 cassette daily), VIP5 Jr are your suitable machine.

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi	Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg Medical Laboratories |  Mobile +966 503629832| j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    | Phone: +966 12 670 0099	      | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     | www.alborglaboratories.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dorothy Hu
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 5:03 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 131, Issue 26

*Regarding processors*

*I also need to help on determine which processor for our core. Our
majority tissue is bone. *
*Right now, we like VIP serials because of vacuum/pressure plus agitation.
Please help me*
*on this VIP processor, I never used this kind one. We are very small
volume*
*core, also do frozen and plastic undecal bone. We have a Shandon Excelsior
now and feel the *
*vacuum volume for this 10 years old processor is not enough for bone. *
*Any input for this will be greatly appreciated. *

*Dorothy*
*MGH endocrine histocore*