[Histonet] Re: Working Saturday

Teri Johnson tejohnson <@t> genoptix.com
Fri Oct 24 10:51:45 CDT 2014

I applaud labs who have moved away from Saturday rotations. But I'm really at a loss to understand how it cuts costs? Don't most of you shift your work week for your staff if filling a Saturday rotation? So long as you don't pay OT for a Saturday, wouldn't the costs be the same?

Teri Johnson, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Manager Clinical Trial Testing
Genoptix, Inc.
SAN5, Rm. 2005
760.516.5954 (office)
760.516.6201 (fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Genoptix Medical Laboratory or its subsidiaries. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.