[Histonet] Ventana Benchmark Ultra Stainer Validation

Shawn Griffin Shawn.Griffin <@t> tmfhc.org
Fri Oct 10 12:36:09 CDT 2014

I am looking into upgrading my Ventana Benchmark Ultras to the Ultras that have the Ultimate Reagent Access.  Can anyone tell me what the benefits have been for them?  What did you do to revalidate your instrument?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Shawn H Griffin, HT ASCP(QIHC)
AP Supervisor
Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics
800 East Dawson
Tyler, Texas 75701
P 903-525-2728
F 903-531-4675
E-mail: shawn.griffin <@t> tmfhc.org

This email message and attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law.  This email is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this message in error and use of this information is prohibited.  Please delete this message and destroy any copies at once and notify the sender by email or phone of the error.