[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 132, Issue 10

Richard Bowker richardb <@t> omsc.net
Tue Nov 11 11:48:53 CST 2014

Judith,

When you pick up your sections are you getting a lot of water trapped between the tissue and the slides. I have had that problem when getting a new lot number of slides before and had to change them out. The tissue wasn't actuall falling off rather then being pushed off after the water begins to heat up and expand forcing the tissue off. In this instance shaking the slide after picking up the tissue had no benifit either as this also caused the water to force the tissue off the slides.

Rick Bowker
Histology supervisor
Olympia Multi-Specialty Clinic
richardb <@t> omsc.net

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:31:27 +0300
From: "Jamal" <j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Tissue falling off positive slides
To: "'Pardue, Judith'" <Judith_Pardue <@t> memorial.org>,

Do you use Autostainer?
What brand ?

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi     Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg
Medical Laboratories |? Mobile +966 503629832|
j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    |
Phone: +966 12 670 0099       | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     |
www.alborglaboratories.com