[Histonet] Texas Society for Histotechnology 2015 Sumposium/Convention - Plano, Texas

kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com
Tue Nov 11 08:35:31 CST 2014

Hi Histonet,
The Texas Society for Histotechnology is soliciting speakers for the 2015
Symposium/Convention.  The Meeting is March 20-22, 2015, in Plano Texas. We need
workshops in Histologic techniques, IHC, Molecular, Regulations, Safety, Quality
Management, Telepathology, Forensics and Veterinary. If you are interested or
know someone who would be interested please request a Call for Abstract via this e-mail.
Deadline for abstracts is November 30, 2014. If you have any questions please contact me at 214-980-4960.

Thanks,
Kathy Dwyer
TSH Convention Coordinator