[Histonet] anti-roll plate damage?

rbasilio9 rbasilio9 <@t> sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 08:23:14 CST 2014

Thanks Emily for bringing this up.  The spirit of this great website and all its members is to share information and experiences...  We all get the benefits.
Thank you all.

Is there a way to change the reply function for this list so you can reply
to the list instead just the person asking a question?  I don't want to
miss out on any answers and I think for this question I didn't see any but
the thank you.
Pitt just changed their email system and their virus filter is a little too
stringent, so my not getting replies could be due to that.  But I would
love to have a standard "reply to list" option.  Can we get that set up?
Feel free to naysay me if the mods have reasons for not doing so.