[Histonet] anti-roll plate damage?

Bain,Virginia VEBain <@t> mdanderson.org
Fri Nov 7 16:01:24 CST 2014

Hello again,

First I wanted to thank everyone for their helpful replies.  To answer an
earlier question, yes we do use the Sakura low profile blades but we are
using them without issue on our microtome (also a low profile blade
holder).

I especially wanted to thank the folks at Thermo Scientific who upon
finding out that we were having trouble have been incredibly helpful.
They have been very nice about letting me know that I should never feel
that I cannot contact them.  Finally, in case anyone encounters an issue
like this in the future, their diagnosis was that some user may have been
cutting with the anti-roll plate too far forward.  Thanks again to
everyone for their assistance.

Sincerely,
Virginia

--