[Histonet] HTL

madary <@t> verizon.net madary <@t> verizon.net
Wed May 21 05:54:10 CDT 2014

   &nb   cover  to cover   to cover.

   Nick(Rocky) Madar   Joni Madary, PhD(in life)

   <
   On 05/20/14, hist

   Send Histonet    	[1]histonet <@t> lists.utsout   To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide    	[2]http://lists.utsouthwe   or, via email, send a message    	[3]histonet-r   You can reach the person man   	[4]histonet-owner <@t> lists.utso   When replying, please edit your Subject line    than "Re: Contents of Histonet digest...&q   Today's Topics:
   1. HTL certification (C   2. RE: HTL certification (Esther C Peters)
   3. pos   (Pathology-Histology S   4.  immunohistochemisty  coding (Michael LaFriniere) 5. antibody vials
   (Clare Thornton)
   6. RE: antibody vials (Mu   7. HELP- Cryosectioning FAT! (Balasubbramanian, Daks   8. new processor (anita)
   9. RE: antibody vials (A   10. Re: HELP- Cryosectioning FAT! (Balasubbramanian, Da   11. Re: HELP- Cryosectioning FAT! (Balasubbramanian, Dak   -----------------------------------------------   -----------------------
   Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 1   From: Cecy Stan <[5]cecystan76 <@t> gmail.com>
   Subject: [Histonet] HTL certification
   To: [6]histone   Message-ID:
   	<CACh=0wgaaEfV   DFmsuB-Jw8OKo=LKUP[7]ApGujjkoEAgjAzASxo9g <@t> mail.gmail.com   Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
   Hello ev   I'm starting to prepare for my HTL certification (I am v   and anxious but also very excited about this decision to g   I  was  just  curious  to know how you guys prepared for    long it
   took  for  you  to  prepare  before  taking  the test. Wi   preparation
   be enough? (I know that may depend on the indi   I
   had  my  Masters  over  10 years ago and I haven'   since
   then).
   I  have  Freida  L.  Carson's     memorize --
   but  the  outline ASCP   you
   have any other bo   Thank you in advance for your input an   C.A.
   ------------------------------
   Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:46:47 +0000
   From: Esther   Subject: RE: [Histonet] HTL ce   To: Cecy Stan <[9]cecystan76 <@t> gmail.com>,
      	<[11]histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
   Me   Content-   Hi C.A.,
   I  don't have the HT or HTL, but from my college teaching experience    in  histology  and  histotechniques, I just wanted to caution you that
   memoriz   concepts, so th   able to think through   the situation. I see this    things  they  memorize,  but then t   can  figure  things  out.  One  of  the new tea   students  prepare  "concept maps," to see the   and  terms,  and  these  linkages  will help you in the   histology examples, see:
   [13]http://www.biologycorner.com/anatomy/tissues/tissue_conce   pt_map_samples.html
   I don't know of any concept maps for his   I am going to add this to my course next year!   Esther
   Esther C. Peters, Ph.D.
   Assistant Profes   Environmental Science & Policy
   George Mason University
   4400 University Drive, MS 5F2
   Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
   Office: D   Phone: 703-993-3462