[Histonet] IHC Platform Questions:

Maglione, Marilou M *HS MMM9XY <@t> hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu May 15 12:44:17 CDT 2014

Greetings Histonetters,

I'm writing to ask for feedback from anyone who has used or is using the Dako Autostainers with PT Links or the Omnis.  We are evaluating options and value the experience and opinions posted on this listserv.
Here's a short questionnaire.  Thanks in advance to all!!

Dako Platform:  Autostainer w/ PT link ____ Omnis _____
Previous vendor or platform: ______________________
IHC Slide volume/year:  __________________________
# of instruments:  _____________
Interfaced to your LIS?  (Y / N)  _____
1.      Implementation/conversion:  Support?  Easy or painful?
2.      Ease of use:
3.      Workflow efficiency: Did it meet expectations?  Labor savings?
4.      TAT:  Improved?
5.      Downtime:  Frequency?  Service response time and quality?
6.      Software:  Issues? Ease of use?
7.      Slide Quality:  Fair, Good, Excellent?  Repeat rate?
8.      Cost/test: I understand if you don't want to share actual numbers.  Could you say if your costs went up or down?  Higher or lower than expected?
9.      Vendor/platform comparison:  Better or worse than ______________.  Why?
10.     Overall satisfaction?  Comments?

Feel free to email me at mmm9xy <@t> hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu<mailto:mmm9xy <@t> hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu> if you prefer.
Thanks very much,

Marilou M. Maglione
Director of Anatomic Pathology