[Histonet] Quality Control Manager position at Biocare Medical

JMyers1 <@t> aol.com JMyers1 <@t> aol.com
Mon May 12 09:55:52 CDT 2014

Greetings Fellow  Histonetters -- I have been asked to 'post' the following
job opportunity on my  employer's behalf:
Biocare Medical, a  leading manufacturer of IHC/ISH reagents and
instruments, is seeking to fill the  position of Immunohistochemistry Quality Control
Manager within its Concord,  California facility.  The ideal candidate is
currently based on the West  Coast and possesses managerial and quality
control/assurance experience within  the immunohistochemistry laboratory.  If you
are interested in this  opportunity, please submit your resume and cover
letter to: _dtacha <@t> biocare.net_ (mailto:dtacha <@t> biocare.net)
(Please do not  respond to Joe Myers)