[Histonet] Special stain validations

Michael LaFriniere Michael.LaFriniere <@t> ccplab.com
Fri May 9 10:11:43 CDT 2014

Hi Cheryl,

I would suggest validation of any testing method in histology equivalent to the IHC requirement

Michael R. LaFriniere, HT (ASCP)
Executive Director

Capital Choice Pathology Laboratory
12041 Bournefield Way, Suite A . Silver Spring, MD 20904
P: 240.471.3427 . F: 240.471.3401 . Cell 410-940-8844
michael.lafriniere <@t> CCPLab.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cheryl
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 1:06 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Special stain validations

Help!

Looking for CAP regs on validating a new platform for special stains.  All I can find is IHC.

Thank you in advance.

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.