[Histonet] (no subject)

histogirl4 <@t> gmail.com histogirl4 <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:05:52 CDT 2014

Job Opportunity: Pathology Associates Of Greenville Texas is seeking a full-time Histotehnologist/Histotechnichian, to join out practice.

We are a free standing anatomic pathology laboratory with hospital affiliations, staffed by five pathologists and two full-time Histotechnologists/Histotechnicians. Our laboratory is fully automated. We preform routine surgical pathology, few non-gyn cytology, special stains (Histochemistry) and Immunohistchemistry (IHC).

Requirements for the successful applicant: Strong work ethics- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and willing to assist in Frozen sections and Maintain Policies and Procedures of The Histology Laboratory. Candidates are preferably ASCP Certified/Eligible.

Interested applicants may fax their resume at 903-454-1716

E-mail address: ebrmo <@t> yahoo.com

Sent from Windows Mail