[Histonet] Pathologist ordering special stains/IHC's

Sheila Haas smah2 <@t> msn.com
Tue May 6 12:22:23 CDT 2014

Our pathologists dictate their requests and once transcribed, they are printed on the histology printer by transcription. This allows us to track through the LIS who transcribed and sent the request to the printer and also which printer the request was sent to. Discrepancies usually require retraining and are easily resolved.
Hope this helps.

Sheila Haas
MicroPath Laboratories, Inc.
Lakeland, FL