[Histonet] RE: Cassette/slide writers and embedding center

Lindberg, Carrie A carrie.lindberg <@t> lourdes.com
Fri Mar 21 09:32:40 CDT 2014

My lab just implemented Thermo Fisher's Print-mate and slide-mates, I love them!
The embedding center is the Thermo Histocenter. I have no complaints about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Aprill Watanabe
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:33 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Cassette/slide writers and embedding center

Hello everyone,
I am doing a product survey of sorts and was just wondering which cassette writer, slide writer and embedding center you were using.  I don't need a huge product review but any details worth noting would be good.  I am equipment hunting for a lab that will be doing 30-60 clinical samples/month with a potential to increase 4 fold.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Aprill Watanabe, B.S.
Laboratory Coordinator
The Dorrance Clinical Laboratory at TGen, Histopathology Laboratory Integrated Cancer Genomics Division Macromolecular Analyte Processing Center (MAPC) Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen)
445 North 5th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office: 602-343-8822
DCL Lab: 602-343-8796