[Histonet] RE: Oil Red O staining question

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Mar 20 11:29:33 CDT 2014

David

That does work, we have done it here on mouse muscle and liver,  but there are some problems to fixed and then frozen tissue.  The tissue  on occasion does not stay on the slide as well once it sectioned, even with plus slides.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504