[Histonet] Interfacing with Meditech Magic

Custompathlabsolutions johnronan <@t> custompathlabsolutions.com
Sun Mar 16 08:51:31 CDT 2014

Shelia,

It's a beautiful Sunday morning so I feel guilty suggesting that you lie but........only to a machine. If you input that the H&E is at level 2 and the next stain is at level 2.1 the new information should not be overridden. When you format the labels you can format the level number as an integer so 2.1 becomes 2.  You could also have levels 2, two & II if you want to mislead the computer instead of lie to it. I think as long as one program sees a unique level that your eye can read as the same thing you can get around the problem.

John

Sent from my iPhone