[Histonet] Interfacing with Meditech Magic

Sheila Adey sadey <@t> hotmail.ca
Sun Mar 16 07:09:42 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone:
I am looking for some suggestions. We use Meditech Magic and we are trying to interface with the Leica Cerebro system. We are trying to put the correct info in the .hist section of Meditech so that Cerebro can pull the necessary info for the labels.
My unsolved issue at the moment is how to tell cerebro that I need an H&E label and  special stain label on the same level. My computer person is saying that the second procedure typed in will over ride the first one ordered.
Thanks for any advice.
Sheila