[Histonet] RE: Fungus Controls

Glenn Hauck Glenn.Hauck <@t> albertahealthservices.ca
Fri Mar 14 16:47:24 CDT 2014

We have grown our own using orange peels. Once the fungus is growing on the peel we process it just like any other tissue. Fungus turns out great.

Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Bauer, Karen L.
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:57 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Fungus Controls

Hi all,

We are in need of some Fungus controls.  Anyone have any extras to spare?  Will do a trade... if we have anything available for you.

Thank you very much,

Karen

Karen Bauer, MHA, HTL/HT (ASCP) | Histology Supervisor | Pathology | MOHS Lab Supervisor | Dermatology | Phone: 715-838-3205 | bauer.karen <@t> mayo.edu<mailto:bauer.karen <@t> mayo.edu> | Mayo Clinic Health System | 1221 Whipple Street | Eau Claire, WI 54702 | mayoclinichealthsystem.org<http://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/>