[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA APRIL 25 - 27, 2014

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:36:46 CST 2014

Today's featured speaker for the GSH Histopalooza is Elizabeth (Ely) Klar.  Ely's workshop will be held on Sunday, April 27th from 8:30 - 12:00.  The title is " Human Tissue: Histological Identification of the Major Types". This workshop is very popular and extremely informative.  The histological features of the different types and categories of tissues will be described to facilitate identification of human tissue and organs.  It will be well worth your time to attend this workshop.
On another note, please renew your FREE membership to GSH online and take a look at our newsletter, the Microtime.  If you have  issues reserving your room please contact Taylor Reames  at the Lodge. The number is 706-489-3359. Tomorrow, Wanda and I will be having a photo op with Governor Nathan Deal under the gold dome.  We'll be there for the state proclamation for Histotechnology Professionals Day March 10th, touching lives, one slide at a time.  We plan to visit the salon first and our VP Mike Bourgeois will get his comb-over ready for the photo while I'm hoping for a great photoshop job on my middle age gut. LOL

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary