[Histonet] Billing Programs

tissuetech <@t> juno.com tissuetech <@t> juno.com
Thu Jun 19 16:17:36 CDT 2014

Hi All   I have a question that I hope someone maybe able to help with:
 We presently use a billing software program known as EZ Billing and find it to be very complicated. I would like to hear from others about what you are using and why, we are looking for options to our present system.
 EZ Billing is coupled with AP Easy (our base system) which works well, and would like to find another Billing program that will interface with AP Easy which we have customized over several years to fit our operation.
 I am hoping that there is someone out in the Histo world that can provide assistance.
 Please reply to me off line; my office number is 972.241-6277,
e-mail: fsiena <@t> tissuetechpathology.com
 I thank you in advance for your time and assistance in this matter.
 Respectfully;
Fred Siena
Tissue Techniques Pathology Labs