[Histonet] GI biopsies and special stains

Bilger, Andrea abilger <@t> wellspan.org
Mon Jun 9 12:50:08 CDT 2014

Tests need to be medically necessary, therefore, we do not auto order stains on all GI biopsies.  We wait until the H&E is screened and then order H Pylori by IHC on only those biopsies that need it.

Andrea Bilger, HTL
Team Leader, Histology
York Hospital
1001 S. George St.
York, Pa.  17405
(717) 851-5040

This e-mail has been scanned by Verizon Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Verizon's Managed Email  Content Service, visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com.