[Histonet] paraffin dispenser

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Fri Jun 6 13:31:45 CDT 2014

I recommend a slide incubator and a metal cup or two. The paraffin dispenser we purchased seem to be a relicensed commercial coffee pot. The spigot keeps clogging because they did not design it in a way that it would stay warm so, the paraffin cools in it and clogs.

Cassie D.

Michele" <MMargiotta <@t> bmhmc.org>
Subject: [Histonet] paraffin dispenser

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:04:55 +0000
From: "Margiotta-Watz, Michele" <MMargiotta <@t> bmhmc.org>
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"

Hi All,
Anyone have a good recommendation for a reliable paraffin dispenser? The spigot keeps clogging on the one we have now.

Thanks,

Michele Margiotta-Watz
Histology Supervisor
BMHMC
101 Hospital Rd.
Patchogue, NY 11772
631-654-7192

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed.  This communication may contain material protected by
the attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail or call
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center at (631) 654-7282.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.