[Histonet] Microtome

Anne Murvosh amurvosh <@t> advancederm.net
Tue Jun 3 09:11:05 CDT 2014

Most companies will let you test run their newest microtomes. Let them
come to you and test for a week or so than pick the one you like best.
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sylvia
Shockey
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 2:20 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Microtome

Hello,
                   My name is Sylvia Shockey I work in a histology lab.
One of our microtomes is not working properly and would appreciate some
advice on purchasing a new one or maybe refurbished.  I have had some
quotes on a Tanner scientific manual rotary microtome, titan 5000 .
Thermo Shandon Finesse and a Thermo Shandon Microm HM325. Mr. Grimm with
Thermo fisher has new and used on both of these models. Help me please I
don't want to buy a clunker.  Thanks for your time.