[Histonet] Is antigen retrieval open on the Leica BOND RX IHC autostainer?

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 06:43:32 CDT 2014

I don't have the research toggle, but my understanding while at Leica training was that this provided a good amount of flexibility and "open-ness".

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC