[Histonet] Microtome

Sylvia Shockey Sylvia.Shockey <@t> clinicalpathologyassoc.com
Mon Jun 2 16:19:38 CDT 2014

Hello,
                   My name is Sylvia Shockey I work in a histology lab. One of our microtomes is not working properly and would appreciate some advice on purchasing a new one or maybe refurbished.  I have had some quotes on a Tanner scientific manual rotary microtome, titan 5000 . Thermo Shandon Finesse and a Thermo Shandon Microm HM325. Mr. Grimm with Thermo fisher has new and used on both of these models. Help me please I don't want to buy a clunker.  Thanks for your time.