[Histonet] Schiff : room temp or not

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 09:41:53 CDT 2014

 This is another example of the ignorance level of some Joint Commission "experts" that really do not know what they are talking about.
The Schiff reagent (the "hay yellow" solution of Basic Fucsin) is temperature sensitive and HAS to be stored refrigerated or it will lose its reactivity in just a few days.
René J.