[Histonet] Peggy Wenk

Bernice Frederick b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu
Tue Jul 29 09:19:31 CDT 2014

This is the announcement on the NSH page:  http://nsh.org/content/peggy-wenk-true-mentor
 She will be missed!

Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Senior Research Tech
Pathology Core Facility
ECOGPCO-RL
Robert. H. Lurie Cancer Center
Northwestern University
710 N Fairbanks Court
Olson 8-421
Chicago,IL 60611
312-503-3723
b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of David Kemler
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:08 AM
To: Fellow HistoNetters
Subject: [Histonet] Peggy Wenk

 Peggy's last interview
 on HistoTalk www.histotalk.com was taped last  year at the NSH. During her interview, I stopped taping  several times, because the tears and my choking up were too  much for me. Each time I stopped, Peggy smiled at me and  said 'It's Ok, Dave, it's OK".
 It's
 a shame HistoTalk never got the recognition it truly  deserved. Interviews like Peggy's have meaning for
  everyone in the profession. Over the years, HistoTalk  has had a  small group of champions - Peggy was one of them! God bless.
 To "Mr. Peggy Wenk", May the Universal Power be  within you and your loved ones, now and  always.
 Dave