[Histonet] (no subject)

Michael LaFriniere Michael.LaFriniere <@t> ccplab.com
Mon Jul 28 07:12:10 CDT 2014

My favorite coverslipper at this time  is Leica due to needing glass cover slipping for imaging.

Michael
Michael R. LaFriniere, HT (ASCP)
Executive Director

Capital Choice Pathology Laboratory
12041 Bournefield Way, Suite A . Silver Spring, MD 20904
P: 240.471.3427 . F: 240.471.3401 . Cell 410-940-8844
michael.lafriniere <@t> CCPLab.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Rene J Buesa
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:32 AM
To: Aneesh Dhiman; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] (no subject)

Your request is quite odd. Are you looking for 5 "guys" to recommend or are you looking for a good coverslipper?
This is not an issue of obtaining 5 "guys" with opinions; what if the 5 "guys" advise you to buy the worst coverslipper?
I think you need to know the quality of the instrument first.
You should contact manufacturers and read specifications. Later you may select 2 and submit those 2 to find out which of the two, according with the histonet "guys" is preferable.
I prefer Sakura.
There you have it: the opinion of one "guy"
René J.