[Histonet] HS IHC project

Emily Brown talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 17:55:35 CDT 2014

I am so jealous of these kids.  I didn't get near a microscope until
college, let alone a microtome.  I hope they have fun!

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"