[Histonet] RE: Storage of HER2 neu control slides

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:25:13 CDT 2014

I do the complete drain & dry, date, then refrigeration. Use them within 6 weeks. The Oracle IVD, IFU says bake overnight, but I don't see that happening too often.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC