[Histonet] Wright-Geimsa Stain

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 09:16:24 CDT 2014

Are you using smears or tissue sections? Imagining you are using the former; eosin color in RBC should vary according with:
1- "age" of the RBC (after losing their nucleus);
2- staining technique (time, fixation and "age" of the solution);
3- type and concentration of eosin.
So I think that you first should create a standard technique (including the one to measure "color intensity") and latter try your idea.
For me it is very interesting why do you want to do this?
René J.