[Histonet] HTL wage range

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 09:35:48 CDT 2014

Salaries vary wildly and depend on the area you are working. Having said that my advise is always that you should decide first how much would you need for your living expenses and make that amount your bottom salary and then apply for a position and try to obtain that amount REGARDLESS of what they are offering and the market place is.
You have to be "aggressive" in your pursue of a salary that will allow you to live as you desire. Remember that working for an amount of money that will let you "just get by" is one of the most frustrating experiences there are.
Having said that under separate cover I am forwarding you an article I wrote on the subject.
René J.