[Histonet] HTL wage range

Gast, Betty L Betty.Gast <@t> hshs.org
Tue Jul 8 15:37:36 CDT 2014

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would share your salary range for a new HTL grad. I have the ASCP 2013 survey and wanted to compare. Thanks!

Betty Gast HT(ASCP)

betty.gast <@t> hshs.org<mailto:betty.gast <@t> hshs.org>

Histology Facilitator

St. Mary's PAthology Department

Green Bay, WI 54303

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This message and all attachments may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.