[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 128, Issue 6 - Leica Rep Question

Wolfe, Christina christina.wolfe <@t> bms.com
Tue Jul 8 12:49:39 CDT 2014

Hello all,
Thanks for the prompt response to my inquiry to find an equipment sales rep!  Leica has very quickly been attentive to help me out.  Great job Mike & Dave - thanks again!
Kristie

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:58:15 -0400
From: "Wolfe, Christina" <christina.wolfe <@t> bms.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Help Please - Need a Leica Rep to contact me

I am in Indiana - I need a Leica sales rep to contact me please or if someone can provide me with a regional sales rep name - that would be awesome!
Thanks!
Kristie

Ph 812-307-2093
christina.wolfe <@t> bms.com

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.