[Histonet] Thermo Scientific Embedding Centre Histostar

Gregoire, Rhonda (MAFRI) Rhonda.Gregoire <@t> gov.mb.ca
Tue Jan 21 12:08:32 CST 2014

We are looking at purchasing a Histostar and would like to know if you have had any trouble with the touch screen?  I had to replace the touch screen on our Histocenter 3 because we could no longer navigate the menu with all the lines going thru it.  Wanted to know if it was just our bad luck or if anyone else has had the same experience with the touch screen.

Thanks

Rhonda Gregoire, MLT
Supervisor, Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Diagnostic Services
Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
545 University Crescent
Winnipeg, MB
R3T 5S6

phone 204-945-7641