[Histonet] Re: pdf of JOH publication attached

abtdhu <@t> gmail.com abtdhu <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:27:15 CST 2014

Hi Gayle,

Thank you very much. Please send me the paper of perkadox from Stain Technology. We try to determine benzoyl peroxide or perkadox to do mouse undecalcified bone in MMA.
 Any previous people's study regarding this topic will be greatly appreciated.

Dorothy

Sent from my iPad