[Histonet] Warthin Starry Help

Burton, Lynn Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov
Tue Jan 14 10:44:41 CST 2014

Same here.

Lynn M Burton
Histology
Animal Disease Lab
Galesburg, Il
309-344-2451

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Roberta Horner
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:53 AM
To: Jennifer MacDonald; Campbell, Tasha M.
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Warthin Starry Help

My hydroquonine was received in the lab in 1980 and it works.  As long as my control is positive I am allowed to keep it but then I work in a veterinary diagnostic lab and am not under all the regulations that those of you in hospitals are under.
Roberta Horner HT/HTL
Animal Diagnostic Lab
Penn State University