[Histonet] warthin starry problems

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf <@t> cookchildrens.org
Tue Jan 14 10:12:24 CST 2014

Dear Histonetters:

Here is a message I am posting from Tasha...she hasn't yet joined the list but is eager for answers to her question. I will forward answers to her or you can send  them directly to her at
tmcampbell <@t> fmh.org<mailto:tmcampbell <@t> fmh.org>

"I need help with warthin starry stain please.  I am a very small lab trying to save money so I want to make the reagents myself.  I have sigma Aldrich dry reagents and have been making the reagents and following the instructions correctly and I did get the stain to work wonderfully when I first started.  Then suddenly it quit working and I cannot get it to work again.  I have made fresh reagents day after day and I have a pH of 3.8 for the acidulated water.  I am getting very frustrated and need some help please."

Thanks
Linda M
Histonet administrator