[Histonet] Input on Sakura E150 Purchase

Burton, Lynn Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov
Fri Feb 28 14:27:16 CST 2014

We have a Sakura tissue processor that is more than 25 years old and still working very well with annual preventative maintenance.

Lynn M Burton
Histology
Animal Disease Lab
Galesburg, Il
309-344-2451

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dessoye, Michael J
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 10:00 AM
To: margaret chadwell; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Input on Sakura E150 Purchase

Another +1 for the VIP E300 (very similar model).  We have one that's close to 20 years old that's still running.  It has an annual PM and any repairs have been minor.  I have been told that part availability isn't yet an issue with this model.

Michael J. Dessoye, M.S. | Histology/Toxicology/RIA Supervisor | Wilkes-Barre General Hospital | An Affiliate of Commonwealth Health | mjdessoye <@t> commonwealthhealth.net | 575 N. River Street | Wilkes Barre, PA 18764 | Tel: 570-552-1432 | Fax: 570-552-1526