[Histonet] manual tissue processing protocol

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 17:50:48 CST 2014

I agree with Renee here about testing one before. However those are thick and I'm supposing your fish have scales?  This also might slow the process down. My best guess is you're going to need a much longer processing time. And since you don't have vacuum I personally think that thickness is going to need a few hours. I've never processed a fish though take that for what it's worth. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone