[Histonet] manual tissue processing protocol

Rena Fail renafail2 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 12:15:51 CST 2014

Hi,

One mm thick is tiny, 2 mm small  1 cm is rather thick. Since you are
manually processing run one sample to test your protocol  or  2 if you want
to see  the difference between the shorter method and the longer. *protocol.
.Complete  dehydration is dependent on the volume, type of tissue and more
importantly, the thickness of the tissue. You can check the tissue before
infiltrating with paraffin.to <http://paraffin.to> see if it has
cleared, If it appears transparent (like a stained glass window.) proceed
with paraffin infiltration. *
*Rena Fail*