[Histonet] Treatment of calcified human arteries

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Feb 14 10:24:39 CST 2014

Galina

I would decal in 5-10% formic acid that should work just fine for IHC staining.  You would fix, decal and then process.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504