[Histonet] NJ Histology Meeting

French, Michele michele.french <@t> bms.com
Tue Feb 11 15:41:03 CST 2014

The New Jersey Society for Histotechnology would like to invite anyone within driving distance of Mount Laurel, NJ to our upcoming spring educational event on Saturday, April 5th. The agenda includes four 90 minute seminars: Respiratory Histopathology, Pathology of the Urinary Tract, Animal Model Development to Aid in the Understanding of Human Atherosclerosis, and Predictive Testing in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Testing Protocols, Specimen Requirements and Near Future Techniques, Notably Next Generation Sequencing. You can get more details and register by visiting our website http://njsh.org/njsh/

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.